MSI introduces WS60 2OJ mobile workstation
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
MSI unveiled earlier today a new portable workstation, the WS60 2OJ. Advertised as "a perfect mix and match of power and portability," this notebook targets multimedia & entertainment designers, as well as CAD CAM engineers.
These are the main specs and features of the MSI WS60 2OJ mobile workstation:
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7-4710HQ
- Memory/Storage: up to 16 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz; up to 2X128 GB SSD and 1X1 TB HDD
- Display: 15.6-inch Full HD anti-reflective or WQHD+ 3K IPS
- Video adapter: NVIDIA Kepler Quadro K2100M 2GB GDDR5
- Webcam: Full HD (30 fps)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/c, Gigabit LAN, 3XUSB 3.0, SD card reader, Thunderbolt 2 port, HDMI 1.4
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 Pro or Windows 7 Professional
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.19 pounds; 15.35X10.47X0.78 inches
- Battery: 6-cell Lithium-Polymer, 4,840 mAh
The WS60 2OJ also features a full-color backlit SteelSeries keyboard and Dynaudio sound with Audio Boost and Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 2. Pricing and availability details are not available at this time. We will get back to this mobile workstation as soon as it becomes available for purchase.