MSI announces the Primo 73 tablet
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
Next to the mid-range tablet Primo 81, MSI also announced a low-end 7-inch Android tablet, namely the Primo 73. Despite its entry level hardware the new tablet has an attractive design with a metal unibody back and a piano black bezel made of plastic around the multitouch capacitive display.
The MSI Primo 73 is now official, the product page on www.msi.com showing the following technical specifications:
- Processor: dual-core Allwinner A20 at 1 GHz with Mali 400-MP2 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB of RAM; 16 GB of ROM and microSD slot
- Display: 7-inch IPS capacitive multitouch with 1,024X600 pixels
- Cameras: 0.3 MP front, 2 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, mini HDMI, micro USB with OTG support
- Audio: 0.5 W speaker, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sensor: G-Sensor
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.66 lbs; 7.72X4.76X0.37 inches
Unfortunately, MSI claims the specifications above may change without notice and there is no official information on pricing and availability yet. Considering the specs of this tablet, a price between $100 and $140 should be expected.
Just like the Primo 81, the MSI Primo 73 should be available in stores and online in November.