CES 2017 | LG intros Stylo 3 mid-range phablet
The LG Stylus phablet has just reached its third generation. Marketed as Stylo in the US, this device that has been shown at CES is far from an alternative to top-tier devices such as the ill-fated Galaxy Note 7. However, it is capable of delivering an accurate writing experience thanks to the 1.8 mm diameter fiber-tip stylus included that provides, according to LG, "the feel and feedback of an actual pen when writing on the screen."
These are the specs and features of the LG Stylo 3:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 2 TB
- Display: 5.7-inch In-cell multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP rear
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.33 pounds; 6.13X3.14X0.29 inches
- Battery: 3,200 mAh (removable)
- Colors: pink gold, metallic titan
The Pen Keeper feature of the Stylo 3 shows a warning when the stylus gets too far from the handset, while its Screen-off Memo capability allows the user to take notes directly on the screen even when the display is turned off.
There is no information about pricing for now, but multiple sources expect the Stylo 3 to hit the US market by the end of this year's first quarter.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: