LG introduces F70 smartphone
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
LG unveiled the 4G LTE-capable F70 smartphone during Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona and now they finally revealed detailed information on its features. According to the official press release, "The F70 possesses all the best of LG’s LTE technologies in a slim, handsome design that will appeal to millions of customers worldwide who are thinking of upgrading to 4G."
These are the main specs and features of the LG F70 smartphone:
- Processor: quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 4 GB or 8 GB internal storage with microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA IPS multi-touch with 800X480 pixels and 207 ppi
- Cameras: VGA front, 5 MP back with autofocus
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, NFC
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 2,440 mAh (removable) "that will last a full workday for most users"
- Dimensions: 5X2.61X0.39 inches
LG's exclusive features of this handset include Plug & Pop, Guest Mode and Knock Code. Information on pricing and availability of the handset in the United States should be available soon. "Details of LG F70’s availability will be announced in local markets in the weeks ahead." reads the press release below.