LG G Pro Lite Dual to hit Russia in mid-October
Review Editor - Details here
News Editor - Details here
Russian Translator - Details here
A Russian technology website just obtained information on LG's upcoming low-end phablet, namely the G Pro Lite Dual. The 5.5-inch stylus-equipped phablet will feature much lower specs than Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 but it will also be priced accordingly.
Packing LG proprietary technologies such as Guest Mode and Knock On, the upcoming phablet is expected to offer the following specs:
- Processor: dual-core 1 GHz
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB of RAM; 8 GB of ROM and microSD slot
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS capacitive multitouch with 540X960 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP back with BSI sensor
- Operating system: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,140 mAh
- Dimensions: 3.03X5.9X0.37 inches
The LG G Pro Lite Dual is expected to go on sale in about two weeks in Russia and it will have the same price as its main competitors - the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and the Sony Xperia C - about $400.
There is no information regarding its availability in Europe or the United States at this time, but we will find out more about it it as soon as it will be officially released.