LG G Pad 8.3 arrived in the United States
The LG G Pad 8.3 arrives in the United States today, about a month after its debut at IFA 2013 in Berlin. According to the press release that you can check via the link right below this article, this tablet "is the ideal Android companion and entertainment device, offering simple connectivity capabilities, a stunning 8.3-inch Full HD IPS display and an impressive suite of powerful features."
These are the main features and specs of the LG G Pad 8.3:
- Processor: quad-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- Display: 8.3-inch Full HD IPS with 1,920X1,200 pixels and 273 ppi
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB LPDDR2 RAM; 16 GB eMMC ROM and microSD slot up to 64 GB
- Camera: 1.3 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Battery: 4,600 mAh Li-Polymer
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.75 pounds; 8.54X4.99X0.33 inches
This slate comes with full support for LG's suite of multitasking capabilities, including QSlide Function 2.0 and Slide Aside, also providing "top-notch viewing and entertainment for Android users with its impressive Full HD screen".
The LG G Pad 8.3 is available for pre-order online at BestBuy.com and will arrive in stores starting with Best Buy's retail locations on November 3 for an MSRP of $349.99.