HTC One mini confirmed by AT&T for August 23
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
Yesterday, AT&T confirmed in a press release the arrival of HTC One's smaller version on its network. The Snapdragon powered 4.3-inch HTC One mini will be available as an AT&T exclusive starting on August 23 for a very attractive price.
Offering support for AT&T's 4G LTE and HSPA+ networks, the HTC One mini packs the following main features:
- CPU: 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB; 16 GB
- Display: 4.3-inch Super LCD 2, 1,280X720 pixels touchscreen
- Camera: 4 MP UltraPixel primary, 1.6 MP front camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB 2.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.3 oz; 5.20 x 2.49 x 0.37 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 1,800 mAh; up to 13 hours talk time and 28 days in standby mode (when connected to a 3G network)
Additional features include GPS, accelerometer, compass, Beats Audio sound enhancement and even some found in the HTC One flagship, such as HTC BlinkFeed or HTC Zoe, thus offering a lot for such a small handset.
Priced at $99 with a two-year contract, the HTC One mini is available in Glacial Silver or Stealth Black.