HTC A11 smartphone to feature 64-bit processor
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
Now that evleaks announced his retirement, Twitter user upleaks takes off where he left and he recently unveiled an upcoming mid-range handset which should become one of the first HTC smartphones to use a 64-bit processor. Sprint will be one of its launch carriers in the US, although reports claim this will not be a Sprint-exclusive.
The HTC A11 (the commercial name will probably be different) is expected to feature the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: unknown yet, probably 1 GB RAM and 8 GB or 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 4.7-inch touchscreen with 854X480 pixels
- Cameras: VGA front, 5 MP rear
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Sense 6.0 UI