Eurocom Armadillo ships with the 1 TB Samsung 840 EVO mSATA SSD
Review Editor - Details here
News Editor - Details here
Russian Translator - Details here
Eurocom is now shipping the impressive Armadillo ultrabook with a very interesting (and expensive) option, namely "the world's largest and fastest 1 TB Samsung 840 EVO mSATA SSD" for up to 2 TB of possible storage.
According to Eurocom's president Mark Bialic, this portable machine "focuses on the pleasure of computing combined with a beautiful 14-inch design" and "has the power, speed and slim build that can’t help but turn heads." The base setup has a price of 917 USD and consists of the following:
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-4500U (up to 3 GHz in Turbo Mode) with Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB DDR3 (up to 16 GB); 500 GB SATA3 SSHD and 6-in-1 card reader
- Display: 14-inch backlit LED 10-point multi-touch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Camera: 1 MP webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, RJ45, 2XUSB 3.0 and HDMI out
- Operating system: none pre-installed, Windows 8.1 available as extra option
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.4 pounds; 13.6X9.6X0.91 inches
- Battery: 44.6 WH 4-cell Smart Lithium-Ion for up to 510 minutes autonomy
The 1 TB Samsung SSD 840 Evo mSATA option adds 729 USD to the price of the Eurocom Armadillo, which can be configured and purchased at Eurocom.com. For more information please check the press release below.