BLU launches Studio 5.0 LTE smartphone
BLU Products was founded in 2009 and sold over six million mobile devices across more than 40 countries. The Miami, Florida-based mobile phone manufacturer has just added the BLU Studio 5.0 LTE to its portfolio and this is its first model with 4G LTE support.
This handset comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 4 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5-inch touchscreen with 960X540 pixels
- Cameras: 1.6 MP front, 8 MP back with 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 4G LTE bands 4 (1700Mhz) and 7 (2600Mhz), 3G bands 850/1700/1900/2100
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery/Autonomy: 2,000 mAh; up to 24 hours talk time and 900 hours standby
This unlocked smartphone is expected to retail for $249 USD, but its 4G LTE capabilities will not work with AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, so it will only be able to use its 4G connectivity on T-Mobile and MetroPCS instead. More info about it should become available soon, as the Full Specifications link on the official product page is not functional yet.